Welcome to Antwerp
It is the main port of Belgium. It is the capital of Antwerp provinces of Belgium. It is the most popular city of Belgium. The best time to visit Antwerp from may to October.
Where to visit
- Museum Plantin moretus: If you like to read books then must go there. Here you can see how printing was done before 100 years. It is the place where many books printed.
- Central station: It is basically a train station but architecture of this station is fabulous. It appears to be underground but when you come out from the platform you will in the central hall.
- Middelhimpark: It is the huge and beautiful sculpture park. There is no entry fee. Most of the people like to visit this park. The sculptures are so huge and good.
- Cogels Osylie: It is basically a street with many houses in various style. Every house has been built in very different ways.
- Zurenborg: It is very beautiful place in Antwerp. The architecture is outstanding. There are many bars and cafes in the main square. There is also an awesome bakery off the square.
- Museum De redee: This museum is very nice. It is cute little museum. There is very interesting collection of munches. There is beautiful small gallery in museum.
- Saint Paul’s church: It’s a beautiful and huge cathedral filled with furnished metalwork.
Where to stay
- Hotel Rubens: It is located at superb location. The staff is so kind, sweet and helpful. Food is also awesome.
- Hilton Antwerp old town: It is 5-star hotel. Rooms are very huge, nice, neat and clean. The interior is superb. You need not to walk more than a few feet’s to get whatever you need.
- Kinder hotel and lounge Antwerp: The location is great as it’s right next to central station. The hotel is super calm and the staff is very cooperative and helpful.
- Hotel le tissue: It is located near central park and diamond district. It is surrounded by the Antwerp attractions like Ruben house, Antwerp zoo etc. It is most beautiful and luxurious hotel.